My Blog List

Monday, July 23, 2012

MAILBOX MONDAY/IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?



Mailbox Monday hosted for July at Mrs Q Book Addict.

I received just one book which was a win from Joanna . Thanks for the win


I've read Middlesex by this author and the book was disconcertingly good!


This meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

I had an excellent reading week though reviews went on smoothly only till Wednesday. Work and travel got in the way and everything is now late.

I've finished practically all my reads - right now its Lisa Scottoline and then a fat two book in one by Robin Pilcher. Eldest son of Rosamunde Pilcher so I think I am on a winning streak here!

Have a good week everyone




17 comments:

  1. I tried reading Middlesex but found it a bit slow for me so I've been wanting to try another by Jeffrey Eugenides

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen mixed reviews of that book so I'll be interested to see what you think. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice win - I'll watch for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Marriage Plot, but not Middlesex yet. Enjoy.

    MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the Robin Pilcher book! I read a couple of his and enjoyed them almost as much as his mother's books. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any Eugenides yet. I need to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your new book and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to come by and say I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate when other things get in the way of my blogging schedule! Hopefully things go better this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy! your win.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed The Marriage Plot, so I hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed The Marriage Plot. It was actually my first book by Eugenides. I look forward to reading his other books.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to read The Marriage Plot too. I thought the writing of Middlesex to be incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read The Marriage Plot yet and Middlesex is still sitting on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eugenides is FANTASTIC, hope you are enjoying it.

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry I am so late visiting I have had a frantic week! I hope you enjoyed your planned reads!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

    ReplyDelete