Showcase of The Harlot of St. Cecelia's by Darcy Graves and a Giveaway for
ONE US winner of a $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
-
[image: The Harlot of St. Cecelia's by Darcy Graves Banner]
*THE HARLOT OF ST. CECELIA'S* by Darcy Graves September 21 - October 16,
2026 Virtual Book Tou...
12 hours ago


Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time down under! I'm sure Googly misses you too.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas To You and Yours!! Lots of good eating, presents, joy and books.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Mystica. I hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAww how cute he is
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS! Have a great day!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMay you enjoy a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope, despite being separated from your loved ones you are enjoying an Aussie Christmas!
ReplyDeleteShelleyrae @ Book'd Out
Merry Christmas! I just bet Googly misses you a whole bunch too!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Mystica. I'm sure Googly misses you as well!!
ReplyDeleteCute picture! Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine being without a book for a day... much less a week!
Enjoy your visit and last week of 2011. See you next year!
I hope your Christmas was wonderful! Happy reading in 2012!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you as well :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! :-) <3
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete