The Mystic and the Missing Girl by Vikki Vansickle
-
When Drew came back to her hometown to take over her aunt's magic shop, she
didn't know an old high school pal, Nick, would show up wanting to try to
so...
3 days ago


Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time down under! I'm sure Googly misses you too.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas To You and Yours!! Lots of good eating, presents, joy and books.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Mystica. I hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAww how cute he is
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS! Have a great day!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMay you enjoy a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope, despite being separated from your loved ones you are enjoying an Aussie Christmas!
ReplyDeleteShelleyrae @ Book'd Out
Merry Christmas! I just bet Googly misses you a whole bunch too!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Mystica. I'm sure Googly misses you as well!!
ReplyDeleteCute picture! Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine being without a book for a day... much less a week!
Enjoy your visit and last week of 2011. See you next year!
I hope your Christmas was wonderful! Happy reading in 2012!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you as well :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! :-) <3
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete