My Blog List

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday what are you reading.




It has been a dull mailbox with no books coming in though several are expected. Mailbox Monday is hosted by Let them read books 


It's Monday What are you Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. For the second or is it the third week I seem to be in a reading slump. Middlemarch and Portrait of a Lady are still being read though I am
halfway through Portrait of a Lady - Middlemarch's progress is very slow.

End of year work in office and trying to tie up loose ends prior to going to Melbourne is taking up all my time.  Shopping for them as well as picking up the little myriad things they want is eating into reading time. Hopefully Melbourne will bring me back my reading mojo.

7 comments:

  1. Its a busy time of year - I suspect next week will be quiet around the blogs for a few days .... then January will come and reading picks up again :) Have a wonderful Christmas week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! So nice to meet you. Thank you so much for leaving your "calling card"! Wishing you a wonderful holiday on your trip to Australia!

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's just that time of year!


    Have a great reading week and Merry Christmas

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that sometimes we need a break from things that we like doing just the same as we need a break from work. I'm sure your reading will come back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a tough time with so much going on. I am sure your will have plenty of time for your love of books when 2012 is here. Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time is a great book.

    I'm on vacation and the time off has given me time to finish my GoodReads challenge. Please come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely go through reading slumps too. Things get so busy and it can be hard to pick up a book.

    Hope you get some good reading in over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete