My Blog List

Friday, February 18, 2011

Review - Mary Higgins Clark - Three separate stories


I am on a light reading streak at the moment and loving it. Overwhelmed with work and trying to fit in a million things into the day - this was an ideal read.


One stunning story after another the stories are chilling, very real and happen to the people next door. This is what brings them so very close to you. It is so lifelike and realistic - you think you know everyone of the characters of the stories.

I liked this collection and felt I got an absolute bargain when I got the three in one deal.

2 comments:

  1. I remember borrowing her books when I was 12 and liking them. So I guess I liked books like this once :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the 3 in 1 is a great bargain, I remember buying those ones back in the day.

    Which story was your favourite?

    Hope being overwhelmed lets up a bit.

    ReplyDelete