My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mailbox Monday commencing 31st January 2011




Mailbox Monday presently on a tour is being hosted by Rose City Reader for January.

My mailbox has been sparse as I have not gone out looking out for books! I got one from the author itself Mitchell James Kaplan - By Fire By Water and am delighted with this.



The book being described as a complex web of personal relationships, religious zeal and political fervor sounds so intriguing, that I can't wait to get to it.





6 comments:

  1. This has been on my wishlist for long time. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this one from the author, too, though I'm behind in getting my review posted. There were a few parts I had to slog through but in the end I enjoyed it. Hope you like it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you like it, it was wonderful .D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lost of people seem to have snatched this one up. It looks really interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cover is lovely. it reminds me of queen victoria for some reason. i hope you enjoy it :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete