My Blog List

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

What Happens at the Beach by T A Williams



I needed a light hearted romance after a few heavy reads and this fitted the bill very well.

Natalie is at the cross roads of her life. Her fiancee does not seem to live upto her expectations, her career is non existent and she decides to go visit her grandmother in France. This step takes her on another path, helpful to her career a stepping stone almost, and  also puts a few very attractive, eligible men her way. Now Natalie has to decide what she wants and take a few decisive steps.

Light hearted, fun, romantic and at the same time beautifully descriptive of the geography of the area (makes you want to immediately fly out there), I liked the book. It took the subject matter of Natalie's dissertation seriously and I did learn a lot of French history enroute. Always interesting to learn something new.

Sent to me by Netgalley courtesy of Carina UK for an unbiased review this was a very pleasant read.

2 comments:

  1. We all need a light read from time to time and this one sounds perfect. And I like when you learn a little extra a long the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to have lighter reads on the shelf to pull out after intense reads.

    ReplyDelete