My Blog List

Monday, June 8, 2015

Mailbox Monday/It's Monday! What are you reading?





The Heart Goes Last (Positron, #4)       Warning, The By Sophie Hannah




             Wouldn't Change a Thing           6.41


The above are downloads from Netgalley and Edelweiss. Two of them are free Amazon downloads.



1


The meme is inactive right now but we continue with it nevertheless.

        The Heart Goes Last (Positron, #4)

Two opposite sides of the coin.

One is whimsical, quirky and I still dont quite get it. About fifty pages in. The Atwood on the other hand is so impossible, it is quite probable and keeps me on edge (as usual). Almost done with it.



Came back mid day on Monday and trying to catch up.






Have been here. Thats' a waterfall in the distance!






7 comments:

  1. Very pretty picture! I have the Fredrik Backman book for review but haven't started it yet. I loved his other book A Man Called Ove. I thought it was wonderful. Not too sure about this new one. Hope it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you got the new Sophie Hannah - I bet it's good! I hope to read the new Backman soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to reading My grandmother, I adored A Man Called Ove :)

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mystica, I want to read Margaret Atwood some day. I look forward to your thoughts on THE HEART GOES LAST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to read the Sophie Hannah! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete