My Blog List

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mailbox Monday/It's Monday! What are you reading?


This weeks Mailbox!


Private Papers


This was from Open Library.

              


These are from Netgalley


2a



Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Reading



I am still in the part of rural Palestine and enjoying this simple family story very much. 

On another note my son has returned home after almost fifteen months. Nice to have him around. The house seems very full of hustle and bustle!





8 comments:

  1. I grabbed The Undertakers Daughter too, sounds intriguing doesn't it!

    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Shelleyrae, The Undertakers Daughter sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with your son!

    I like the sound of Three Daughters. I will have to check it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not familiar with any of these but I hope they are good!

    Enjoy the visit with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your new books! I am curious about From the Fifteenth District.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to have your son home, enjoy the visit! I want to read Wicked Ways. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look great, especially The Undertaker's Daughter!

    ReplyDelete