FEATURING: Mr. Perfect on Paper by Jean Meltzer
-
*Dara Rabinowitz is a third generation matchmaker, and she still has her
grandmother Miriam to help her if necessary.*
*Will she ever find love and Mr. P...
Difficult Husbands has such a cute cover. I haven't read a Richard North Patterson for a while but he is usually a reliable mystery read. Happy reading!
The Laszlo book looks good :)
ReplyDeleteThe Marriage Game looks like an interesting book and so does Difficult Husbands. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have some good reading ahead.
ReplyDeleteI have Chamber Music as well - sounds good. enjoy
ReplyDeleteYou got a wonderful variety and should be ready for whatever reading mood strikes you.
ReplyDeleteVery nice mailbox. A lot of different genres.
ReplyDeleteENJOY your reading week.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday
marriage game sounds good.
ReplyDeleteThese all look wonderful! Enjoy...and thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteI am very curious about Difficult Husbands.
Looks like an entertaining selection...enjoy!
ReplyDeleteShelleyrae @ Book'd Out
Difficult Husbands has such a cute cover. I haven't read a Richard North Patterson for a while but he is usually a reliable mystery read.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
I've been good about avoiding NetGalley as of late. It's so easy to request more books than I can possibly read. LOL
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying The Marriage Game. I love the cover.
Enjoy your new books!