Google+ Followers

My Blog List

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mailbox Monday/It's Monday! What are you reading?


Coming very late on Monday night!

          Cover of: Comfort me with apples by Ruth Reichl  




The first is from Netgalley and the second from Open Library (waited twenty days for this one!)



About Face    Gracie (Women & War #1)      


The Other Girl

All three Amazon downloads free.

The following are wins from the author herself.

Most Truly (Love at Pemberley, #1)      Miss Darcy Decides (Love at Pemberley, #2)     Miss Bennet Blooms (Love at Pemberley, #3) 

Series is Love at Pemberley and I got all three of them!




2a


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

The Abbot's Agreement (The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon, #7)

Medieval part of English history and we are dealing with a surgeon Sir Hugh. So far very nice.

Monday was a holiday in Sri Lanka due to the Haj festival. Came back to Colombo after a long weekend out of home and now rushing to finish this!



































12 comments:

Guy Vestal said...

I haven't seen any of those books before, but I am a new GFC follower today!

Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic - My Monday

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Mystica, the top three books look good but I'm not sure the others are for me. I recently read an interesting novella, "The Man in the Moon," by prolific author James Reasoner.

Lindsey said...

I've heard great things about Ruth Reichl. I hope you enjoy your books!

Blodeuedd said...

Ohh i want to read the PP ones

Teddyree said...

All your books are new to me but the Love at Pemberley series looks delightful. Happy reading :)

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Enjoy your books! I am curious to check out About Face.

Elizabeth said...

Simon's Fel looks interesting.

The book with the crow on it looks scary. :)

I want the Pam Jenoff book. I love her books.

ENJOY all your books and your reading week. You had a great mailbox.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Nise' said...

Glad you are enjoying the Hugh Singleton book. I want to get to that one soon. I have not read Ruth Reichl yet. Have a great week.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Monday was a holiday here too :)

Enjoy your selections,

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Comfort Me With Apples has me curious!

Marie Cloutier said...

I really loved Ruth Reichel's first book. I hope you love this one! :-)

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

You've had a fabulous book week, Mystica. Enjoy all your new reads and thanks for visiting my Sunday/Monday post.