My Blog List

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mailbox Monday/It's Monday! What are you reading?


Coming very late on Monday night!

          Cover of: Comfort me with apples by Ruth Reichl  




The first is from Netgalley and the second from Open Library (waited twenty days for this one!)



About Face    Gracie (Women & War #1)      


The Other Girl

All three Amazon downloads free.

The following are wins from the author herself.

Most Truly (Love at Pemberley, #1)      Miss Darcy Decides (Love at Pemberley, #2)     Miss Bennet Blooms (Love at Pemberley, #3) 

Series is Love at Pemberley and I got all three of them!




2a


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

The Abbot's Agreement (The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon, #7)

Medieval part of English history and we are dealing with a surgeon Sir Hugh. So far very nice.

Monday was a holiday in Sri Lanka due to the Haj festival. Came back to Colombo after a long weekend out of home and now rushing to finish this!



































12 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any of those books before, but I am a new GFC follower today!

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic - My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystica, the top three books look good but I'm not sure the others are for me. I recently read an interesting novella, "The Man in the Moon," by prolific author James Reasoner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Ruth Reichl. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your books are new to me but the Love at Pemberley series looks delightful. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books! I am curious to check out About Face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simon's Fel looks interesting.

    The book with the crow on it looks scary. :)

    I want the Pam Jenoff book. I love her books.

    ENJOY all your books and your reading week. You had a great mailbox.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are enjoying the Hugh Singleton book. I want to get to that one soon. I have not read Ruth Reichl yet. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monday was a holiday here too :)

    Enjoy your selections,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comfort Me With Apples has me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved Ruth Reichel's first book. I hope you love this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've had a fabulous book week, Mystica. Enjoy all your new reads and thanks for visiting my Sunday/Monday post.

    ReplyDelete