My Blog List

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Very short review! The Diary of a Pissed Off Flight Attendant


I went into this book hoping that it would be a light hearted read of the life of a flight attendant. It was not!

The tone was snarky, and I always felt that the author was condescending and patronizing towards her passengers. That was my personal feel on this book.

This was sent to me by Net Galley via Smith Publicity. Thank you for sending both this and The Fragrance Shed by a Violet very quickly after my request. The other book sent by them was very good.

3 comments:

  1. Books like this can be very funny if done right, but that doesn't sound like the case in this instance. It's too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little snark goes a long way with me so this probably isn't the book for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are in a customer service industry snarky leaves a bad taste for me.

    ReplyDelete