My Blog List

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mailbox Monday/It's Monday - What are you Reading?


Mailbox Monday hosted by At Home With Books for January.


It's Monday What Are you Reading ? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

My books are still only what I read and (finished) in Carnegie. There are several books which I have won as well which have come in my absence but I don't seem to be able to locate them as my husband
has put it somewhere safe!!!! That will be next week's reading.

The books which I thoroughly enjoyed each and everyone of them are :


I think I first read about this author on Cornflower Books. Enjoyed it very much.





I am only very sorry that I could not find any more from this author. I was alternately horrified, shocked, saddened and only glad that it did not happen!!!

This finished the week with a more light hearted read.

Right now (just came back from Melbourne) trying to get to grips with the unseasonal hot weather!!!
It is still so good to be back home.


18 comments:

  1. It's horribly muggy here (NSW) as well

    Wishing you a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love these wonderful husbands who place our prized possession in safe places and then cannot recall the exact location!

    Here is my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always happy to be back home after being away. I really liked Skipping a Beat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed when I read your thing about your husband putting the books in a safe place...aren't they great at doing things like that? :)

    Hope you're able to find them! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Skipping a Beat, as I read another book by this author and enjoyed it.

    Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST - and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a great mailbox! Happy Reading!!!

    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all sound very good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/mailbox-monday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a wonderful week. Hope hubby remembers the "safe" place he stashed your book. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of JoWalton before. Did hubby hide books from you Mystica :-0 noooo hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can sympathize with your husband. I am always putting things in a safe place and forgetting where the safe place is! I hope he remembers where the safe place is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in the US. It snowed, then ice pellets fell from the sky. The temperature is actually below freezing. Send me some sun?

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Skipping a Beat on my bookshelf. I hope to pick it up soon. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a great reading week. I hope this is a good one for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My winter here in the US has not been too bad, but I'd still like to feel some of the "unseasonably hot weather" you're having! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always fun to add in some light-hearted reads! I hope you have a fabulous reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm intrigued by your comment on Half a Crown! I will have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great reading week for you. I enjoyed Skipping A Beat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want to read the Jo Walton books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete