My Blog List

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mailbox Monday 25th April 2011

Mailbox Monday was a meme initially hosted by Marcia from The Printed Page. It is on tour right now and this month's host is Passages to the Past. The links show the vast range of books received by bloggers either through wins/purchases or gifts!

My own Mailbox was late as I was out for the weekend and returned only on Monday direct to office!
This was very kindly sent to me by Thomas from My Porch. He was having a giveaway and added me as an additional giveaway simply because I whinge awfully at the lack of books available in Sri Lanka!!! Thanks Thomas.

This was a win from Martha. I had read one of Tana French's books and so this is a good second one. Thanks Martha.

Everyone everywhere have a good week!

16 comments:

  1. I have the Likeness as well, but have not read it yet. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy! Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, The Likeness is supposed to be really good! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I need to try to read THE LIKENESS again. I've read the first book, IN THE WOODS, and liked it very much. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about The Likeness. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very curious about Tana French's books. Hope you enjoy your books.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, how nice that you got an extra giveaway! That's so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting NotJustReading, Mystica - it's always nice to see repeat visitors! I didn't realise you weren't in the UK/US - does that make a difference to your reading choices?

    ReplyDelete
  9. South Riding sounds familiar buy I don't know why. Maybe I have seen this title on another cover? Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely :D I hope you enjoy it then

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that a good whinge paid off for you! I'm grateful for the selection of books available to bloggers here in the US. But you got two good books this week... enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never read a book by Tana french but hear they are good. I really should give one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, it pays to speak up (loudly sometimes) :)
    Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh the Likeness looks like it might be kind of scary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh I want to read The Likeness. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete