My Blog List

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 22/4 to 25/4



This hop is the brainchild of Jennifer from Crazy for Books. Please visit her blog and also visit the links as you will see a host of book bloggers with such varying interests and genres of books. You will always end up with a few more book which you feel you just have to read.

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added.

This weeks question:

If you find a book you love do you hunt down other books by the same author?

In my case I certainly do. Look at me and the Morland Dynasty series. I loved Cynthia Harrod Eagles first book and am hooked!!!

Everyone have a Blessed Easter!

10 comments:

  1. Hi-just hopping by to say hello-I for sure will track down more books by an author I Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping and following through, I'm another one that can't help but search through an authors back catalogue if I Love one of their books, I've discovered quite a few gems that way.


    I am a new follower! :D

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of the Morland Dynasty series. I might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I tend to get a bit obsessive, and then annoyed when I have read them all and have to wait LOl

    Happy Easter!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do the same, if I read a great book I immediately want to read more by the author!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love finding new books from authors I love.
    Hopping by and following...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love finding a series that makes me impatient to get to the next book! Thanks for stopping by The Prairie Library!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Cynthia Harrod books look fantastic. I definitely get hooked on authors.
    Enjoy the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from the hop and to announce a giveaway on my blog.

    Stop by if you like.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete