My Blog List

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 29/4 to 2/5

The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list at Crazy for books.com.

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!

Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?


I am in the tropics so we have summer 365 days of
the year!! That does not prevent me from wanting to
read all the time.

Anything I can get my hands on basically!

Have fun everyone!

8 comments:

  1. good point-no summers here in the Philippines either-no wet and dry seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think summer all year would be ideal. Only, up to 30 Celsius would be enough for me. :-)

    I don't really look forward to new books either, I read them as I happen to come across them.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have summer all year round! I'm with you - I'm excited about every book I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping on by. Me? I'm on the prowl for just ONE BOOK this summer more than any other - James Bond in Carte Blanche by Jeffrey Deaver.

    Hop over to my blog and get the low down as to why - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howarsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mystica! New follower here. Would love to have you follow me back. Yay for the blog hops and follow fridays! Blackberry Summer is my upcoming release I want to read and I listed my shelter books on my blog.

    Blessings,
    Judith Leger - Paran/Fantasy Romance
    www.judithleger.weebly.com
    www.judithleger.blogspot.com
    w/a L.J. Leger - YA Fantasy
    www.ljleger.weebly.com
    w/a Jadette Paige - Erotic
    www.jadettepaige.weebly.com
    www.jadettepaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer! I am with you!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. The truth of the matter is I don't really keep a list of release dates. But there are a few authors with new books coming out that I'm excited about. Come see who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to a new summer release called: MAINE (set in Maine of course).

    ReplyDelete