Google+ Followers

My Blog List

Monday, December 16, 2013

MAILBOX MONDAY/IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?



Mailbox Monday is being hosted by Rose City Reader for the month of December.

Only one book came into my home this week and this was a win from Bloudeudd - not only the book but chocolate and unusual tea (being tea tasters ourselves, this goes down a treat!) and the most beautiful wooden ornament which I've already put up!




This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Right now reading a Penguin!



I finished Gun Before Butter just yesterday. The title confused me until I read almost the whole story. You can't find a more intriguing mix of guns and butter ever before. Await my review!





15 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Curious about Hamlet Revenge:) Enjoy

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I hope that means you enjoyed Gun Before Butter :)

Have a terrific week,

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Harvee said...

Springtime Pleasures look like a pleasant book to read here in the middle of winter!
Harvee
Book Dilettante

Teddyree said...

Your win from Blodeuedd sounds great and with a bunch of lovely goodies ... enjoy!

bermudaonion said...

What a lovely package! I hope you have a great week in books!

Christina T said...

Chocolate and tea, two of life's greatest pleasures :)

Gun Before Butter is certainly an interesting title. I'm curious about Hamlet, Revenge! too. I hadn't heard of either of these before.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

What a fun win! Enjoy!

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Springtime Pleasures piques my interest...gorgeous cover, too.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy your week.

Laura's Reviews said...

Sounds good - I look forward to your review!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Guns and Butter? Look forward to hearing about that one! Enjoy your new books.

Yvonne said...

Your win sounds wonderful and chocolate too! Enjoy!

Elizabeth said...

Yummy on the chocolate and the tea. :)

ENJOY your week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Lindsey said...

It sounds like you have some great books this week. Enjoy your chocolate and tea! They go so well with reading, don't they???

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

I have heard of Michael Innes though I haven't read any of his books.

Anna said...

Enjoy your goodies!