Google+ Followers

My Blog List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

MAILBOX MONDAY/IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?

 


 
After about two weeks I've got some new books.
 

 
 
The Ill-Made Knight
 
 
almond
 
 
 
These came unexpectedly which is a good thing as I am right now without any reads.
 
 
 
Hosted by Sheila at a Book Journey. Due to the lack of new books (the above turned up this morning) I have been reading a book on Rome (Lonely Planet publication). I would love to spend a month at least in Rome as I think it is a city that needs a lot of time!

10 comments:

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Enjoy your new books...I haven't heard of them, so I'll be eager for your thoughts.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

"Right now without any reads" — how I envy that! I look forward to your review of the Christian Cameron book.

Shelleyrae said...

Without any reads? That is possible??!! LOL

Have a great week Mystica

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

samstillreading said...

Glad you've got some reads...having nothing is terrible!
Happy reading :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You have some good looking books that showed up today for you!

Christina T said...

It's always nice to receive surprise books and I hope you enjoy these.

Yvonne said...

Hope you have a great week!

Nise' said...

Surprise books are the best. Enjoy.

Marie said...

i agree about rome-a month at a minimum! :)

bermudaonion said...

I agree with you on Rome too! I hope you love your new books!