My Blog List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

MAILBOX MONDAY/IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?

 


 
After about two weeks I've got some new books.
 

 
 
The Ill-Made Knight
 
 
almond
 
 
 
These came unexpectedly which is a good thing as I am right now without any reads.
 
 
 
Hosted by Sheila at a Book Journey. Due to the lack of new books (the above turned up this morning) I have been reading a book on Rome (Lonely Planet publication). I would love to spend a month at least in Rome as I think it is a city that needs a lot of time!

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new books...I haven't heard of them, so I'll be eager for your thoughts.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Right now without any reads" — how I envy that! I look forward to your review of the Christian Cameron book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without any reads? That is possible??!! LOL

    Have a great week Mystica

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've got some reads...having nothing is terrible!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some good looking books that showed up today for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to receive surprise books and I hope you enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surprise books are the best. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree about rome-a month at a minimum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you on Rome too! I hope you love your new books!

    ReplyDelete