My Blog List

Monday, June 13, 2011

Short review - Adele Parks The other woman's shoes

The book was a gift from my daughter and which did yeoman service whilst I was waiting for my husband to recover from surgery. It was not a heavy read but a very pleasant light one.

Eliza and Martha two sisters face it out with partners and ditch and are ditched by them on one and the same day. The saga of how Martha prim and proper handles the separation which is almost a foreign language to her as she imagined her life picture perfect and Eliza who realizes very early on the mistake she made is the gist of this story.

Very easy read.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds good :) I have read one book by her and even though it was "darker" than I had expected I still enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, a good read for the perfect mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy reads are a nice distraction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always great to have a few light reads on hand in stressful situations. Hope your husband is ok.

    ReplyDelete