Had a change of plans and am still in Melbourne - was scheduled to leave
yesterday and now will be leaving on 6th July.
This means of course more books and reading will get done and I do not need to be as frantic as before to get through as many on the TBR list as before. However, this list never seems to get less as I keep adding recommendations as I go along. I also dont seem to be able to pass books I
sort of just pick up as I go - nothing to do with lists and pre planned reading! The unplanned reading has turned out to be very good and I have had several books which I could not put down and finished in one go.
Just finished a Sharon Latham book of the post Pride and Prejudice sequel type. I never thought I'd get to read one of those since the library did not have any, and did not propose to get them either. That was a pleasant surprise to find - I finished the three Muriel Sparks books the last one being Aiding and Abetting - I am glad that I read them as so many bloggers had recommended them highly but sadly none of them did anything for me.
I have a good choice this week as well - and will come back with reviews once they are done.
Getting colder by the day here in Melbourne.
The Mystic and the Missing Girl by Vikki Vansickle
-
When Drew came back to her hometown to take over her aunt's magic shop, she
didn't know an old high school pal, Nick, would show up wanting to try to
so...
1 week ago

Enjoy your time down under! I hope you brought some warm clothes.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good time however long you stay in melbourne and read and blog lots for us! :-)
ReplyDeletestay warm [with a nice cup of hot cocoa and a good read]!! :)
ReplyDelete