My Blog List

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas at the Alexanders by M. Malone




This was another download to my Ipad. A very warm hearted Christamassy story which was also very short. This is not exactly a review just an appreciation to Amazon for their free stuff for people like me who really appreciate having something to read!

The story of a young man and a young woman both with slightly complicated pasts being attracted to each other and how they work things out is the basic story. Add to it stern parents on the one side and a very warm, loving family on the other. I have apparently gone into the series right in the middle at No. 3.5 so hopefully will get to the others shortly.

As to weather, it has improved very slightly with a few showers but hardly enough to effect the heat and humidity of the day. When I look at North America, I keep thinking why some of that could not come this way. The grass is always much more attractive on the other side. 



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good story Mystica and I'll tuck it in my book for later.
    I would love a bit of snow too Dear but I am so happy we do not live on the East side!
    All the best to you and yours,

    ReplyDelete