Google+ Followers

My Blog List

Sunday, December 23, 2012

MAILBOX MONDAY/IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?


Mailbox Monday hosted by Suko's Notebook.

Only one book this week courtesy of a win from Judith of Leeswammes

This was Purge by Sofi Oksanen. Thanks Judith.


The other meme which I follow and enjoy is that sponsored by Book Journey.


Reading another Ken Follett - another genre this time set in the 1800s.  A Dangerous Fortune sets out the history of a banking family and their matriarch's determination to hold on to power (at whatever cost). Just 100 pages in and liking it very much.

To all my readers a very Blessed Christmas.

14 comments:

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Mystica, a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. I need to get back to some of the popular fiction of the 70s and 80s and Ken Follett is right up there.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you love it. Merry Christmas!

Pat @ Post For Now said...

Enjoy! Merry Christmas!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your win - it looks interesting. Have a Merry Christmas!

Laura Fabiani said...

Looks like a great win. Thanks for visiting my blog. I get all of your comments. My new commenting system always puts your comments under moderation and I make sure they get posted. I appreciate your visits!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your win. ENJOY!!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Enjoy your books! Purge looks like an intriguing one. Thanks for sharing, and have a great holiday. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Crystal @ I Totally Paused! said...

I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas as well :)

I've heard good things about Ken Follett, glad you're enjoying it!

Anna said...

Happy reading, and Merry Christmas!

Suko said...

Mystica, have a merry Christmas and enjoy your reading! :)

Nise' said...

Have a great reading week! Merry Christmas.

Yvonne said...

Hope you have a great week! Merry Christmas!

JoV said...

I hope you make a mistake here Mystica. It was me JoV of Book of Pyramid (from UK) who sent you the book Purge, not Judith from Holland.

Martha Eskuchen said...

I have not read Pillars of Earth although I have read several thrillers by Follett. Enjoy your reading!