My Blog List

Sunday, August 26, 2012

MAILBOX MONDAY/IT'S MONDAY WHAT ARE YOU READING?


Mailbox Monday for this week (for the next three weeks actually) is coming not from Sri Lanka but from Melbourne specifically courtesy of Carnegie library! I got hold of two books and have put a hold on another two.  The only reason I came away with two was that I was overloaded with groceries. This meme is being hosted for August by 5 Minutes for Books



Deanna Raybourn is a favourite of mine.


The other is a new author for me Described as the seventeenth chronicle of Matthew Bartholomew. I have a weakness for anything set in churches or to do with convents and churches. Thats' the convent upbringing coming out.



It's Monday! What are you Reading is hosted by Sheila from Book Journey.



I think I shall start this week with the Deanna Raybourn book and take it from there. 

22 comments:

  1. MYSTERY IN THE MINSTER does sound intriguing and I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about Deanna Raybourn novels, enjoy your reads and your time in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first one in that Raybourn series. When I get more time I am going to reserve the next one from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are new to me so I hope you enjoy your reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy them both Mystica!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I hadn't heard of those 2 before but they sound really good. Hope you enjoy them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look tempting...enjoy! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starting in the middle of a series hurts my brain but it does look good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you read Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth? That's the best cathedral book in the world ;) In my not so humble opinion, lol.

    Have a fantastic week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy! your new books.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/mailbox-monday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like Deanna Raybourn too! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your stay in Melbourne and your library books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mystery In The Ministry sounds like a good one. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never read anything by Deann Raybourn, but her books look good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also gravitate towards books set in church settings since I grew up as a pastor's kid. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy your week of reading. My favorite book this week was Ottoline at Sea by Chris Riddell. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting that you are in Melbourne. I have never been to Australia but hope to one day. Looks like you have taken some very good reading material with you too. Thanks for stopping by. I have enjoyed my visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoy your visit to Melbourne and your new reads!

    ReplyDelete