My Blog List

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Post wedding !

I must have walked miles before, during and after the function as my feet hurt ever so
much! I am still trying to recover after returning home at 3 a.m. and still having to put away stuff.

The function went off very well, everything went off according to schedule and time, the flowers were gorgeous, my daughter even more so (photographs will follow I promise) and today being Sunday we just lolled around reading the Sunday newspapers.

In my shopping rounds I managed to get to a second hand book sale and picked up two books - both of which have been around for quite some time. One is Digging to America by Anne Tyler and the other The Road to Nab End. I finished the former despite all the shopping so you could say it drew me in - I also finished The Memory Keepers Daughter and Presumed Innocent all of which I will review in a separate post. I still have heaps of books to read and this is something to look forward to.

I was very sad that my son and second daughter couldnt make it for this function but hopefully they would be there for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment