My Blog List

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lagging behind

I am sorry that I have not been able to do my usual reviews or even post anything
of interest mainly because we have a wedding at long last!

My eldest daughter's wedding registration is scheduled for this coming Saturday
and since she only returned from Melbourne just last Friday we have one week to organize her sari, the flowers, the reception and the hundred and one myriad details
that girls seem to love! Its a fun experience but very time consuming - I am noted
as being a bad shopper and very impatient - I have had to patiently wait whilst everyone else keeps swapping jewellery and comparing and contrasting with different
fabrics to see the effect whereas for me everything looks very very good!

Needless to say books and blogging has had to take a small break. We are disappointed
that the other children could not come but flights from Melbourne are also on hold
till the 22nd so we wait and see whether our second daughter could come in time.

This is just the first of several functions for this wedding so we are merely warming
up as it were.

Till next week. I am still reading but its in small bits and pieces. I havent paid a visit to my second hand bookshop at all and maybe I should try to drop in there to dig out some gems.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's going to be very busy for you but it will be an amazing experience! I look forward to your reviews once things return to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo on the wedding! I bet that turns things upside down for awhile. :)

    The book and blogging can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding w3ill be so exciting for you! Have fun!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete