My Blog List

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Hadley & Grace by Suzanne Redfearn

Grace and Hadley are both escaping. They know of each other but they never imagined that their lives would be so linked together that they become the Thelma and Louise of the time crossing all boundaries and doing stuff they never imagined they'd do. The two women once they decide to stay with each other both know that risks face them ahead and they need always to use their wits to be ahead of the pack following them - whether family or the police. By the end of the story, both characters have changed immensely. The children other than the baby have also changed (for the better) and the story has a nice ending. Sent by Lake Union Publishing for an unbiased review, courtesy of Netgalley.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a book I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this one too Mystica - and Thelma and Louise are definitely the inspiration for this tale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and think it sounds good from your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this on my kindle... sounds like a book I'm going to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete