My Blog List

Monday, November 14, 2011

MAILBOX MONDAY/IT'S MONDAY WHAT ARE YOU READING?



Mailbox Monday is being hosted this month by Marcia.  It's Monday What are you Reading is hosted by Book Journey.

Both memes gives one an insight into what is best and latest in the book world.

The books that I got for this week are :



Both books came via recommendations from book bloggers - Cornflower Books and Savidge Reads.

The books that I have read (and reviews) coming up this week are :





A good week to everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Good to a Fault. Enjoy your time in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Good To a Fault (hardcover) still unread. Your cover image is nicer IMO. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great discovering new books from fellow bloggers. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I saw a wonderful review for Good To A Fault and added it to my wishlist for that reason. Hope you enjoy it.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to a Fault catches my eye! Hope it is a great read!

    ReplyDelete