Google+ Followers

My Blog List

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mailbox Monday is being sponsored by Amused by Books. I am combining it with the meme It's Monday What are you Reading? sponsored by Book Journey. Both memes are wonderful linking us with people of similar interests and introduce you to a whole host of reading pleasure.

This was the only book that came into my home this last week. It was a win from Taylor of All Things Historical Fiction. Thanks. A period of history I know nothing about so this is going to be good for me.

For reading for this week I have piles of books - leading the list is Cee Cee Honeycutt. There are still Jean Plaidy's to get through which I want to balance with something a little different - not history anyway - so I will go back to my TBR piles.

I am also in the mood to visit my secondhand bookshop today so maybe I will unearth some gems!

Have a good week everyone. From Wednesday I will be again out of Colombo for five days and then no blogging.

16 comments:

Aisle B said...

OH this one is very new to me. Enjoy Mystica :)

Teddyree said...

I always love visting 2nd hand book shops, have fun! Have a great week and thanks for your good wishes :)

leeswammes said...

Ooh, dangerous, 2nd hand book shops! No, actually, it's good fun and I hope you find some nice new treasures.

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

I hope you enjoy this one. This one is new to me as well.

Jenny Q said...

Looking forward to your thoughts on this one. Have fun at the bookstore!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on the win! I hope you love it.

Anne said...

Cee Cee Honeycut is a really good book. Good luck at the book shop, hope you find some good ones!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

CeeCee Honeycutt is one of my very favorite reads. I hope you enjoy it as well!

Nise' said...

CeeCee Honeycutt made it to my all time favorite list last year! I hope you like it just as much!

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

I have not read many books set in the time of the Roman Empire. I hope you enjoy Legionary. Have a great week!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

Is this one about Roman history? If so, I also don't know a LOT about it, but any book that gives me more insight would be a welcome read for me as well. Looks great! Enjoy!

Saving CeeCee Honeycutt has been on my to-buy list for a long time - I hope you enjoy it as much as others seem to!

Anna said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Serena said...

I really loved CeeCee Honeycutt and I saw a woman at the end of days borders sale buying it and told her it was fantastic...and I never talk to strangers. LOL

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats on your win :D

Mary said...

Enjoy the win!

pussreboots said...

Three-quarters of what I read this week was in the form of children's picture books. Please come see what they were.