My Blog List

Monday, July 29, 2024

My Lady’s Secrets by Katy Moran


Another of my failures of not getting the image up on my post. Very often when I really want the image to show!

Cressida and Lord Grenville, after a short lived, tumultuous marriage had parted ways. Cressida never thought she would need his help at all, because her life had taken a turn which for her family and friends was a downward spiral. Literally following a rag tag army she has now surfaced in London, and wants to enter polite society where the regulations are so strict, that you literally blackmail someone to do the honors because otherwise no one will!

Cressida has to entrap a man, needs Grenville s help and Lord Byron, always the wild card also enters the fray. At a house party in Scotland the three meet to find out a way to achieve their widely differing goals.

Very different from other Regency based novels, I found this a fascinating book. The morals, hypocrisy at every level, the way aristocracy controlled life on many levels was vividly portrayed. I liked the historical detail too.

Sent by Aria & Aries for an unbiased review, courtesy of Netgalley.


Bom Basilica in Goa. Very short trip done last week.








1 comment:

  1. This is definitely not your typical Regency novel. Did you like Cressida?

    ReplyDelete