My Blog List

Friday, September 22, 2023

The Middle Ground by Jeff Ewing

A collection  of short stories that had got to the end of my Netgalley list.

Dealing with almost forgotten characters those who have lived very normal lives and now either in middle age or old age gone to the periphery of society, even of peoples minds and that is sad. All of them lived lives of interest and seemed somewhat faded now.

Some of the stories left me perplexed, some were inspiring.

Sent by Into the Void for an unbiased review, courtesy of Netgalley.

My apologies for the delay.


5 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of short story collections...usually I end up liking only 1 or 2 of the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short story collections tend to be hit and miss for me, but It's worth it when I find a few I really enjoy. I haven't read anything by this author before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've become fascinated with stories about the old lately. Thanks for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete