My Blog List

Monday, February 27, 2023

The Rose Girls by Jennifer Chase

I have not posted or reviewed any books as I was on a short holiday in Singapore and Malaysia. I hope I will do better now and keep my reviews updated. A murder of a young girl is hard on detectives too. A young life cut in her prime, no apparent reason and withe words MORE carved on her torso sounds ominous. Days later her two best friends found in similar fashion and the Detectives nowfeel they have failed in their duty to protect the youngsters. Working blind against a very clever killer who leaves no clues behind, and a town which is hiding a lot of secrets, Detective Katie Scott has to stop the murders which are three times too many for this town to handle. One of-a series (this was my initial foray) the story and detective work are top class. will hold you riveted from beginning to end. Sent by Bookouture for an unbiased review, courtesy of Netgalley.

1 comment: