My Blog List

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Finding Family by Judith Keim


Finding Family (Salty Key Inn Series Book 4)


Sheena and her two sisters Darcy and Regan have got a wonderful legacy. The chance to upgrade and improve their uncle's hotel. He has left them the legacy with provisos. They have to satisfy the auditors within a limited time frame that they are capable, far thinking and above all not selfish to grab all the money for themselves.

Each one is also facing personal hurdles of different kinds and they all seem to be coming to a head at the same time. Balancing their personal goals and their professional goals is going to take all their skills. They have been handed over a gold mine and it is upto them to nurture and take care of it.

This story of three sisters coming together, working together with a common goal with the beautiful setting of Florida and the Salty Key Inn as the background was a very interesting summerish type of read. I used the word summerish descriptively as being a lighter read because I really have no idea of what summer is like. We are in perpetual summer over here!

Sent to me by Netgalley for an unbiased  review, courtesy of Wild Quail Publishing.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, possibly even a script for a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny about the "summer read"! But it sounds like you have the description exactly right! :--)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean about summerish read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet I would enjoy this book. I live in Florida so the setting grabbed my attention, and I have always wanted to own a hotel or inn.

    ReplyDelete