My Blog List

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

FIRST CHAPTER FIRST PARAGRAPH TUESDAY INTROS (LATE!)





My reading is still going on despite hectic wedding preparations! I try to read even twenty pages at night and sometimes even during the day whilst waiting for my daughter at various places!

The book I have started and which I am thoroughly enjoying so far is a win from Leeswammes. 




This is a classic opener.

Carol wants a disease. Nothing deadly and nothing crippling. She doesn't aspire to disabled parking, for instance, despite its obvious advantages.

"It's true I haven't done much with my life,' she wants to tell people, 'but it's the ...... the leprosy.'




I doubt anyone could beat this one!




7 comments:

  1. Very funny. This seams like a great lighthearted read, especially good when your preparing for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, how intriguing! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that's certainly an unusual opening :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my interest! Sound like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little strange, but I'm glad it's a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great read during all the preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that intro - how fun. I'd read on.

    Good luck with the wedding prep.

    ReplyDelete