Showcase of All That Was Left Unsaid and a Giveaway with TWO (2) US winners
of a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card
-
[image: All That Was Left Unsaid by Danielle Dragona Banner]
*ALL THAT WAS LEFT UNSAID* by Danielle Dragona September 28 - October 23,
2026 Virtual Book T...
16 hours ago

Just lovely. How long did it take you to make it? I wish I had some creative talent.
ReplyDeleteDiane - took me ages. I marvel at the other quilt bloggers who do one quilt a week! This is for my daughter for her birthday 9th April so finished just in time. Now to send it to Melbourne!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful! I'm in awe since I don't have the patience or knowhow to quilt.
ReplyDeleteWell, it is lovely. I am sure she will love it.
ReplyDeleteMy mom made me an afghan right before she passed away, and it meant so much to me (20 years ago). (I have never used it--silly I know.
That is a gorgeous quilt!
ReplyDeleteMicki
Thanks Micki
ReplyDeleteThis looks beautiful Mystica! Good for you to create such a nice piece of art!
ReplyDelete