My Blog List

Monday, March 30, 2015

Mailbox Monday/ It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

My Monday posts are going to be sans images for a good long time!

New books include

The Lost Garden by Katharine Swartz

Becoming Tess by H K Thompson

Even in Darkness by Barbara Stark Nemon

As Waters Gone by by Cynthia Ruchti


Following Book Journey's meme for Monday.

Am reading Inside the O'Briens. - just fifty odd pages in and can't put it aside.

Sunday is also World Cup Final between Australia and New Zealand. Going to be a tense match. With cricket you never can say what will happen. Australia never ever gives up till the last ball is bowled so it's a wait and see.








11 comments:

  1. Mystica, I stopped watching cricket over a decade ago because of all the rigging and match-fixing scandals. It left a bitter taste in the mouth. And besides, I have discovered, not belatedly, watching cricket is a complete waste of time. Now I read books or watch films, instead.

    I'm almost through rereading THE CITADEL by A.J. Cronin, one of my favourite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge cricket fan but I saw bits and pieces, well done to our Aussies and congrats to NZ for making the final. So glad to hear you can't put Inside the O'Brien's down. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to Inside the O'Briens. Enjoy your reads...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear that you are enjoying the O'Briens. Happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked inside the O'Briens and agree it was hard to put down. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new books all sound terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inside the O'Briens sounds like such a hard book to read so I am glad you can't put it down. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ENJOY your new books.

    Inside The O'Briens seems to be popular. Glad to hear it is a book you don't want to put down.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read Inside the O'Brien's too! Glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you've found a book you can't put down. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete