My Blog List

Monday, August 4, 2014

Mailbox Monday/It's Monday! What are you reading?



The mailbox is looking good!

                 red sky    


Red sky at Morning was a recommendation from Fleur Fisher.


2a 


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Reading this. Tangier and Morocco in a different light. Quite different to the touristy, exotic place it is depicted. Quite dark and a bit sordid but a good story.

The rains seem to have started though cautiously! As usual in this part of the world, we will have endless rain till we have floods and then it will be no rain again. Nothing in moderation!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to check out Into Thin Air...love this author.

    Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Your do have a good-looking mailbox. Moon Over Tangier sounds like my kind of book. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mail box! Enjoy the reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mystica, I like the look of that hardback Margaret Kennedy book. I haven't held an old-fashioned book like that in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Poet's Wife caught my eye. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete