My Blog List

Sunday, November 11, 2012

MAILBOX MONDAY/IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?


Monday morning here and this week there are no new books coming in. This week too it is hosted   by Bermudaonion. Time to play catch up.

Tomorrow we celebrate Deepavali - known as the festival of lights.





I will be away from the blog for two days as I have to go to Rozella as the workers there will be celebrating the festival. We have two enormous dogs who will need looking after so no internet at all.



However this meme will get lots of attention because with so much of travelling and being away from office, reading will get done (hopefully).


The meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
 
I've just started a Tana French book which is proving to be very, very good. I've also got Dear Fatty which got put aside and Mercy awaiting me. William Dalrymple and the Michael Ondaatjie have just got to wait.
 

16 comments:

  1. Happy Deepavali! I hope you have a wonderful week and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your festival. Hope you able to get lots of reading done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Deepavali! Enjoy your festival. I have seen Tana French title's from other bloggers. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the festival! Sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Deepavali! and enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy! This should keep you busy!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?! I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Deepavali! I hope you have fun. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your festival and hope you get lots of reading in, too! Thanks for visiting My Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,I'm a new follower and I from Sri Lanka too!Happy Diwali!Hope you have great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mystica,

    I hope that you have a very happy Deepavali and enjoy all the festivities.

    We have quite a large Hindu contingent, here in the UK and I have to admit that I have only ever heard this particular festival called Diwali.

    I have read a couple of Tana French books and thoroughly enjoyed them, so I look forward to your review.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to read something by Tara French - she sure is popular.

    Happy Deepavali!

    Wishing you a happy reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Deepavali! :)

    I discovered you through the Book Journey! I'll be sure to look around. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete